Job title: Centre Co-Ordinator
Reporting to: Chief Executive
Salary: Full Time £20.000
Hours: 37.5 per week Usually 9.30 -5.30 with some evening cover to 7.30pm one or 2 days per week
Holidays: 23 days statutory entitlement- (including 8 bank holidays)
Centre Coordinator Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure maintenance of the property- ranging from high level building works to low level upkeep.
- To ensure the smooth running of centre facilities.
- To be point of liaison for all property matters.
- To maintain property documents i.e., insurance, rent, rates etc.
- To keep all building related contracts up to date and valid
- To be responsible for procurement of centre related items ranging from furniture to office supplies
Health and Safety
- To complete and maintain risk assessments/checks on a daily/weekly/monthly and annual basis.
- To be responsible for the completion and maintenance of all Fire Safety documentation.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of first aid box.
- To support with the health & safety induction and training of staff and volunteers.
I.T and Communications
- To be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all centre related I.T and communications including.
- Einstein (Document Library)
- Lamplight (Database)
- Internal and mobile phones
- Computer equipment
- To be responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of centre related finances including funding. This will include:
- Payments/Petty cash
- Xero- inputting and maintenance
- Budget monitoring and updating
- Online banking
- Branch banking
- Staff and volunteer expenses
- In the role of Data Protection Lead ensure that the centre adheres to data protection procedures including:
- Subject Access Request process.
- Third party information sharing process.
- To be responsible for the accurate input of data required by funders in conjunction with staff team.
- To process, maintain and file funding agreements.
Policy and Procedure
- To maintain and keep up to date with the policy and procedure review process.
- To ensure that policy and procedure have a consistent tone and style of presentation.
- To provide general administration duties including
- Organising events and meetings- internal/external
- Minute taking- internal meetings.
- Statistics- input, gathering and reporting.
- Quality control of documents.
- Membership and subscription maintenance and control.
- Providing documents/letters internal/externals.
- To co-ordinate the room bookings in the centre
- To provide effective communications routes throughout the charity by responding in a timely manner to external and internal correspondence i.e.
- To ensure maintenance and updates on the charity website.
- To keep social media interaction up to date.
- To provide marketing merchandise as required.
Employee, Volunteer and Client Support
- To provide support to The Chief executive and Management Staff in the production, filing, security and upkeep of personnel documentation from recruitment to exit of staff and volunteers.
- To complete and monitor DBS checks.
- To complete the duties of Designated Safeguarding Officer as laid out in the Safeguarding Policies.
- To maintain and upkeep holiday and absence records.
- To assist staff and volunteers with general admin queries and duties
- Fulfil reception duties:
- Welcoming and directing visitors.
- Notifying relevant staff/volunteers
Please return your completed application to email@example.com
Interviews will take place W/C 23rd January.
Please note CV’s won’t be accepted without an application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The SARAC Team