Become a Corporate Sponsor
SARAC receives funding from a variety of sources however additional funds raised by corporate donators allow us to:
- Employ more supporters in times of high demand;
- Offer more therapeutic support;
- Increase training and support for the local communities;
- Complete more research projects; and
- Offer prevention and education programmes and workshops.
Donations are directed to areas of identified need, such as projects to assist those who have experienced sexual abuse and/or rape, research to inform support practices, and other initiatives that have received partial funding from other sources.
Donations are also used to support the organisation’s work, such as promoting our services to high-risk groups, supporting counselling professionals, and offering prevention programmes.
We are inviting Corporate Sponsors to come on board to support SARAC with an annual donation:
- £50 p/month
- Listing on the SARAC website as a corporate supporter
- A SARAC Corporate Sponsor logo to use as your choose on their own internal/external comms
- Launch PR article composed by our PR agency to show how the business has engaged with you which we will circulate locally and run online
- SARAC bird wall art for use in your offices wall/window
- Sponsored SARAC bird in our Burton on Trent centre
Your businesses £50 monthly donation will help to support survivors to recover, heal and rebuild.
To sign up to be a corporate sponsor please email or call our CEO Catherine Miles 01283 535110